top of page

RiverOfLifeChurch Group

Public·9 members

Can Old Pages Be Rewritten?

I have several website pages that were written years ago and no longer match how I explain my services today. Starting every page from zero seems unnecessary because some of the information is still useful. I am considering whether to pay someone to website content writing with the goal of improving the existing text rather than replacing everything. Has anyone hired a writer mainly for rewrites? What should I mark in the old content so they know which information must stay and what can be changed?

1 View

Mailing address:

  River of Life Church
  P.O. Box 537

  Roseland, FL. 32957

​

Email:  riveroflifebb@yahoo.com


YouTube:  River of Life Barefoot Bay

​

Facebook: River of Life Fellowship Barefoot Bay

​

Send donations for God's work to above address
 

​

  • Facebook

SUBSCRIBE FOR EMAILS

Thanks for submitting!

© 2023 by HARMONY. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page